Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 161 to 180 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Roanoke (FortWorth) Texas
      Posts
      786
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      This is a really easy upgrade for the tank. The best part about it over the fuel cell is that you get your trunk back! I used a 16 gallon 65-68 tank. But the 69-72 are 22 gallon. Same basic dimensions other than it is not flat on top, it raises up for the additional fuel. So the bottom, and the side measurements all remain the same. I didn't go that route because I figure after two hours or so of cruising I am ready for a break anyway. So no need for the extra gas.
      I went with a Ricks 22 gallon in mine. I had them center the filler neck also. I didnt like the tank be off sided. He was running a special on the 22. The 16 gallon would have cost about the same if not a little more. I have yet to top the tank off. LOL. My install looks a lot like yours except I made the tub a little deeper so that I could still have a flush floor.



      Name:  2012-02-13_07-36-46_302.jpg
Views: 2735
Size:  59.6 KB


      Name:  2012-03-25_18-52-58_235.jpg
Views: 2701
Size:  42.2 KB
      Chris

      Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com