Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 121 to 140 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Girard. Ohio
      Posts
      12
      Country Flag: United States
      My '80 Pinto is 1 of only 2 known with it's option package & the other was used for parts & scrapped. That's not stopping me from making a ton of changes to it. Even fully restored it's not worth more than 10K so screw it. I was gonna start a build thread on it but compared to the major mods I'm seeing on this site my build now looks closer to a restoration. I decided to post my Stang since the only stock parts left are the floorpans, rear axle & front spindles & it fits the Pro Touring theme I wanted but I'm expecting flak since I didn't use vintage iron to build it.

      I have too many cars.... This one is my '07 Stang "ORANGE CRUSH"
      I'm also restoring an '80 Pinto that will become my sons 1st car & a '76 Pinto wagon
      My '73 Pinto & '71 Demon are future projects after I tackle these 3....





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com