Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 121 to 140 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Thank you all for the very positive feedback. It definitely helps with the motivation! There are some Maverick purists that think I am crazy for doing all this to a Sprint. I know they only made 15k of them and all, but I don't ever see this car going the way of a Shelby, COPO, Yenko etc. Yes I think it will gain in value as people realize they are cool cars. But I don't think the Sprint will ever become one of THOSE cars. Besides, I really don't like that factory color scheme.



      I hope I don't disappoint you all. I am pretty sure I won't though.......

      Glenn



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com