Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 121 to 140 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Kennewick, WA
      Posts
      258
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Pinto5.0 View Post
      I hear ya'..... I think the Pinto Sprints are neat but I'm not enamored with the baby blue & white paint so mine would probably be painted a deep metallic blue & have some other mods as well. I'm not a purist unless it's an extremely rare & valuable car like a Hemi Cuda' or GT500 & even then minor mods don't make it less of a car. I say build it to your tastes & worry about the concourse resto if it hits a million bucks & you wanna cash in.
      Couldn't agree more. I used to have a 68 GTO that I bought from the original owner. It was numbers matching and I wanted to rod it but couldn't bring myself to so I sold it to a guy that pushed it into a field and left it. Thing I like about the Mav is even though it's a Grabber no one looks twice and wonders why you modded it (not that it's been modded yet).







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com