Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742

      Chevy body panels on a Maverick!!

      Every time I look at the front of a Maverick I see the opening below the bumper and the valance. I really don't like it at all. Not a big fan of the turn signals either. I started thinking about what could be done here. One day on another forum I saw a pro touring 69 Camaro. It was a beautiful frontal picture from way down low. I loved the look of their front valance. The car owner had even changed the stock turn signal lights to driving lights. So $45 later on Ebay I bought a new repop front valance.

      In these pics you can see where I have cut the ends of the Camaro valance off. I have it pinned in place to see how it looks. With minor tweaking and some filler panels where the white poster board is I think it will look really cool and unique.







      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com