Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 41 to 60 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #9
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      I got my panels back from the fab shop on Wednesday. Today I took a few hours fitting them. They did a great job and they look really good. But making a piece of steel that perfectly matches my poster board template was probably expecting too much. For the $200 I think they are perfect.

      I had to assemble the nose of the car to make sure that everything was going back where it belonged. I didn't want to weld it all together to find later on that things didn't line up properly.

      Tomorrow I am going to prime them as well as the crossmembers and frame rails with DP Epoxy. Then I will weld them all in place.







      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com