Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Batesville, IN
      Posts
      908
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47;615202My cars are all distance drivers, not racers. We think nothing of jumping in our hot rod and driving it 13 hours to Columbus for the GoodGuys show. I [I
      think[/I] it will be fine. If not, I will change it.
      I"m sure the E-Cam will be fine. I was just trying to give you an idea of the hp you might expect. If you make it to Columbus, I'll have to look you up. I'm only a few hours from there and go every year.

      Keep up the good work!

      Brandon Wiedeman
      1972 Suburban
      1967 Chevy II - Project not yet started

      I have about 3 lifetimes worth of projects planned out in my head!
      Wiedo's





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com