Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by cl08 View Post
      First off nice little mavrick. My buddy is going to be doing one soon (he hopes).

      But may I ask, why such a tiny cam? I had one in my 92 fox and hated it. Of course I like a huge radical cam, but I did not like the performance of it at all. I had every bolt on to match it as well (5.0 performer upper and lower, 24 lb injectors and mass, z-T5, 3.73 etc...). But I guess the stock E7's could have killed it too. Just curious on the little cam.

      Sweet ride though & will be watching

      I have been a Chevy guy all my life. I love the Ford body styles, but always ran an SBC in them. This car is my first all Ford car. I am learning as I go. My brother in law built a Factory Five Cobra last year. I am going by the specs he put in his 302. I love the way his sounds and runs. He is running the E cam without any concerns or problems. I will put it in and if I decide I don't like it I will swap it out later on. My cars are all distance drivers, not racers. We think nothing of jumping in our hot rod and driving it 13 hours to Columbus for the GoodGuys show. I think it will be fine. If not, I will change it.




      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com