Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      Doing good, man. Anybody that's driven a stock mav should be allowed to go for a ride to see the transformation.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      I also got the NOS door glass installed in both doors along with the Nu-Relics power windows. Love them!! Then I sanded and buffed both front fenders. I only installed the passenger fender for now. Still leaning over the driver side and don't want to risk any issues.













      I had thought the front end was too low before, so I raised it a bit. Now I'm looking at this and thinking I may have gone too far. I will wait for the entire car to be assembled and then reassess.




      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com