Results 321 to 340 of 530
Thread: Blue My Mind, 1972 Ford Maverick
-
09-05-2016 #321

Glenn
1955 Chevy BelAir
1951 Chevy 3100
1987 Chevy Silverado
My last project....
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!
-
09-05-2016 #322This weekend was spent getting the interior sheetmetal prepped and black DP90 epoxied. Something I should have done a long time ago, but just kept putting it off until now. While I let it sit and fully cure, I tackled a few other things that needed to be done before I Dynamat the floors.
I started the day with figuring out where to mount to battery box and fuel vent from II Much Fabrication. I am happy with the placement.

After that was done, I drilled the holes and mounted the wire harness pass thru I am going to be using. Something a little cleaner looking than a regular grommet.



Then I took care of drilling the holes and mounting the heater hose barbs. I had welded up the holes in the firewall where the factory hose would have gone. I will now be running the hoses thru the finer well and then into the cowl from the wheel side of the apron.


Also, mounted the Lokar shifter. I had drilled the holes for this a few years ago when the seats were in the car. Now i needed to reinstall the shifter so I can locate the console I will be running. I need to fab up mounting tabs for the console, and the shifter will locate where everything else mounts.

Glenn
1955 Chevy BelAir
1951 Chevy 3100
1987 Chevy Silverado
My last project....
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!
09-05-2016 #323
Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Location
- sw Kansas
- Posts
- 1,661




Reply With Quote