Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      I have not gotten as much done on the Mav as I had hoped. I know, broken record here, right? I have been doing a few things to my 32 for the summer shows.

      Anyway, yesterday I gathered up a bunch of parts to take to get powder coated.




      I then took the driver door that I had stripped the 70's factory primer off of, then sanded the DP epoxy on the rest of the door. Now it is time for a few coats of fresh epoxy.

      Bare metal outer skin.....


      Sanded epoxy.....


      Ford logo. I masked off the center so I didn't fill it with primer. I sprayed two coats like this, then pulled the tape and applied open more coat over it.



      All primed.....





      And lastly the Ford logo with primer on it now shows how it will look after some sanding and paint.


      Back in the garage ready to be hung for final blocking and minor body work....






      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com