Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 221 to 240 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      I have to tell you, it is much harder getting things done during the nice weather than it is when it's cold during the winter months. I have resolved to the fact that this car will not be painted before our vacation last week of July as I had hoped. Too many other things to do when it's nice out....

      Yesterday we went to Brimfield Antique Fair in Brimfield, Mass. If you are not from around here then I couldn't begin to describe the size and magnitude of this event. Some car stuff, but mostly anything you could imagine that is old for sale. Huge is all I can say. We walked for roughly 6 hours and I think we only saw 1/3 of the show.

      Today I was working hard in the garage. With the front end still on I continued to fit the hood to the fenders and to the cowl.



      Here is where I started....







      I applied some filler across the panels to get a perfect horizon across the tops of the hood, fender and cowl......








      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com