Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 11 of 11

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      50

      New to Forum - 66 Mustang Fastback

      Hello,

      I have a 66 Mustang Fastback that I have been working on for the past several years in an effort to upgrade to a "Pro-Touring" type car. I am interested in being able to enjoy performance driving through the remote winding/hilly roads of NW Arkansas along with running in some Open Tracking events at a road race track near where I live. I am a member of a couple of the vintage Mustang forums, but am glad that I found this forum where I can get some input from not only fellow Mustang owners but from owners of other makes as well who are wanting their vintage rides to perform at high levels as well. Hopefully, I can contribute some beneficial information as well....... razor66






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com