Results 21 to 32 of 32
-
12-03-2009 #21
WAIT!! Turn the bird into a camaro and then later get a camaro and use the left over firebird parts to make a firebird! Problem solved, right Mr. Vengence? lol
Traven

-
12-03-2009 #22
exactly... he just told you to turn the spaghetti into a cowboy boot.. the body panels line up perfect for the transformation.. itll be cool.. noone will notice!
-
12-04-2009 #23
Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Posts
- 5
when i go to the gallery how do i just look up 1st gen firebirds?
pro touring some day..
-
12-05-2009 #24
Wanna see some pics eh? I've got quite a few of cars that I think looked pretty good.
This one I almost bought a few months ago but there was a lot I wanted to change and he wanted more than I was willing to pay for a car with a bunch of parts I didn't like. Great looking car though



Traven

-
12-05-2009 #25
A few more 69s I thought looked good.


Traven

-
12-05-2009 #26and some 67s and 68s just for the heck of it.






Traven

-
12-05-2009 #27



Reply With Quote