Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 32 of 32

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      WAIT!! Turn the bird into a camaro and then later get a camaro and use the left over firebird parts to make a firebird! Problem solved, right Mr. Vengence? lol

      Traven


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      exactly... he just told you to turn the spaghetti into a cowboy boot.. the body panels line up perfect for the transformation.. itll be cool.. noone will notice!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      5
      when i go to the gallery how do i just look up 1st gen firebirds?
      pro touring some day..

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      Wanna see some pics eh? I've got quite a few of cars that I think looked pretty good.

      This one I almost bought a few months ago but there was a lot I wanted to change and he wanted more than I was willing to pay for a car with a bunch of parts I didn't like. Great looking car though



      Traven

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      A few more 69s I thought looked good.


      Traven

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      and some 67s and 68s just for the heck of it.






      Traven

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States
      Traven, got any pics of the 69 with a painted bumper to show him? I've seen it on a couple cars before, but I don't recall where.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      This one is on ebay right now

      A quick cardomain.com search brought up this one, there's a whooole bunch of 69s on there

      Here's one I just scanned out of an issue of High Performance Pontiac. You can see they modified it quite a bit

      This one's not body color but I forgot to post it before.

      I think I might've pulled this one off here or lateral-g.net. Some of what I've posted might belong to board members. I tried not to post any I got off these forums though. I don't want to piss any members off for posting their pics before they get the chance lol. You can find quite a few first gens in the project updates sections here and at lateral-g. Just search thread titles for firebird.
      Traven

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      I like the bumper either way. I think painting it makes it look more like a GTO though.
      Traven

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      5
      im not going to have bumpers on this car im gonna shave the holes and the little bird on the back as well the pics r great guys keep them coming i really like the 2 tone black and orange on with the hood extended over the grill is there anymore pics of the one in the pontiac magazine that r clearer?
      pro touring some day..

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      Here are the two articles where they painted that car
      http://www.highperformancepontiac.co...les/index.html
      Traven

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Sleepy Hollow,IL
      Posts
      336
      On a 2nd gen F-body, the only parts on the body that are the same is the roof and trunk lid. All the body lines are different. That might also be true on a 1st gen. I would check to see if the 1/4 panels and the doors have the same part number. If not, they are different and require a lot of massaging to make them look good.
      Everything Under the Sun is Intune
      Chris
      http://www.popularhotrodding.com/fea..._am/index.html

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com