Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      port charlotle florida
      Posts
      3

      Hello. New guy from S.fl. 1967 rs camaro conv.

      Hello, my name is Bob. I have a 67 RS camaro conv. I added the 2" hotchlis TVS kit with the DSE control arms. The car is an original 327 4spd pwr disks AC.

      I came across this site and really enjoy it. Its helped me out 100 times already.

      Thanks for a great site.

      bob

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      70
      Welcome.
      Don L

      Keep the rubber side down.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      2,391
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome! I'm in S FL, Delray Beach and have a 67 RS SS conv.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      8,745
      Welcome aboard, We are just up the street in Orlando.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      70
      How about some pics of your ride.
      Don L

      Keep the rubber side down.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Bob.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com