Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 33 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Sheboygan,WI
      Posts
      110
      Country Flag: United States

      Newb from WI..71 Cutlass S

      Hey all...I have seen a couple of cars over at ClassicOldsmobile.com, and have always loved the look of updated classic iron, so I followed a couple guys over here..lol

      My starting point will be a supposed 38,000 miles original 71 Cutlass S, and the direction we will go for the first year is upgrading the brakes, shocks, springs, and move on to bodywork and interior. I have seen some amazing builds in here already, and when money allows, we will take the car down to the frame. Until then, we plan on enjoying the hell out of it..my wife cant wait to drive it.



      I did see a few style of rims I want to go with that remind me of a set of ADR Designs I had on another car, so that and tires will also be a focus over the winter months.

      Nice to be here!
      Thanks

      Turkey
      1971 Olds Cutlass S.. project Super Budget semi-pro-touring?
      Alero Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/615508





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com