Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Copenhagen, Denmark
      Posts
      18

      Info Needed on 68 Camaro Baldwin Motion Stripe.

      Does anyone know how wide the large stripe is on the roof and back on a 68 Baldwin Motion Camaro?
      Is it just like a single Z/28 stripe?
      I am guessing the small stripes are 1/4" wide?


      (Photo taken from here: http://makoshark2.com/cars/68camaro/)


      Any info is appreciated.

      Thanks,

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Midwest
      Posts
      2,263
      Country Flag: United States
      You might want to check with the Supercar Registry on that one..

      Kevin Oeste
      V8 Speed and Resto Shop
      V8TV
      Muscle Car Of The Week
      V8 Radio Podcast

      All about us:
      https://www.v8speedshop.com



    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      WASHINGTON
      Posts
      13

      Here ya go:

      The fat stripe is 19" and the side stripes are 1/4" with 1/4" gaps in between for a total measurement of 20" even. Hope this helps.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Copenhagen, Denmark
      Posts
      18
      Thanks a lot for the replies. I will soon try to put some tape on my car to see how it fits.

      I do not know why I have not seen your replies sooner, sorry..

      Thanks again,




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com