Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Camdenton, Mo
      Posts
      5

      New to forum with 79 corvette

      Well I am new to the forum and just picked up a 1979 Corvette T-top car a couple months ago for a project, and let me tell you it is deffinitly a project. I am currently going threw the 350 as we speak, it should be pushing around 400hp when complete. I am using a single carb wiend tunnel ram, I know its not the best set up but just always wanted a trunnel ram car. Just looking to build a nice streetable vett that turns some heads.


      Name:  P1040109.JPG
Views: 1217
Size:  107.9 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site. Love those C3s!


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com