Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Threaded View

    1. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2002
      Location
      Mesquite, TX
      Posts
      4,941
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Chris. From your questions you definitely seem to be in the right place.

      I don't have a Camaro so I can't give direct answers to your questions, but I can give some advice:

      1. Break your post into several questions and put each in the appropriate section; the LSx swap experts may not watch the Welcome forum, etc.

      2. Do a search. There's lots of folks who have done what you're doing and some of your questions are likely already answered.



      3. On the wheels - tolerances weren't particularly tight when our cars were new, and 40 years takes its toll on a car. Your best bet on getting the proper backspacing is to measure your particular car as other folks may have more or less room.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com