Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: New guy with a '55 Chevy
-
06-19-2009 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Location
- Oklahoma
- Posts
- 1
New guy with a '55 Chevy
Hi, my name is Eric. I've been a member here for about a year but haven't posted yet, and I figured it was about time. I have a '55 Chevy Bel-Air that I've had for about 7 years. My dad and I built it as a father/son project for my first car. I took it to a Goodguys car show in Fort Worth and did the Autocross, and now I'm hooked.
I am trying to sell it now to build a '55 2-door hardtop. It will have a 383 stroker and the suspension to go with it. It already has a 12-bolt posi out of a '69 Chevelle, 4-wheel disc brakes, and power steering. The knowledge on this site overwhelms me and should help a lot when I get to the suspension. Here are some pics of my '55 that I drive right now and the one that I am about to start on.



Reply With Quote