Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Dallas-Fort Worth
      Posts
      1

      New Member 72 & 78 Firebirds

      Just found this site and I love it.
      I build Bikes and Hot Rods www.HoggyStyle.com
      Founder & President of www.Bar-B-Cruise.com Bike & Car club.
      Enjoy my photos, I'll post my 78 Trans Am photos later.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Iceland
      Posts
      896
      Country Flag: Iceland

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      2,391
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome! Followed your links. Never knew there were BBQ associations.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Posts
      60
      Welcome - Looking forward to seeing the 78, I am working on one as well.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      38
      Welcome to the site! I have a '70 TA PT basketcase/project I'm working on. Looks like you had a very solid foundation with the Formy to start out with. It looks great!

      Also nice to see more 'birds on the site; maybe we'll catch up the Camaros someday (like that would ever happen)!
      Randy
      1970 Pontiac Trans Am Pro-Touring Project
      2004 Nissan Titan - The Parts Getter

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome to PT
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com