Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 18 of 18
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Burlington, WA
      Posts
      4

      Been a member for 5 yrs and never posted !

      I'd say it's about time I said hi ! I would like to thank everyone for all the great idea's I've absorbed in the last 5 yrs though lol ! I've decided to get a little more serious about my car and so you'll be seeing ( and hearing from ) me a great deal more. My car, while having fairly new suspension needs to have it all changed and modernized. I'm looking forward to meeting a few good people to give me solid advice

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      NW burbs IL
      Posts
      1,732
      Well its about time, lol welcome and where are you located?
      Matt


      Current project: " Chain Reaction "

      A.K.A. " BIG " by wife, biatch in garage.

      1969 RS Camaro L92 T56 Quadra-link, CW sub, Ford 9" a progressive build.

      Ex track car: 1995 Camaro LS1 T56

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland
      Quote Originally Posted by Bow Tie 67 View Post
      Well its about time, lol welcome and where are you located?
      welcome

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Iceland
      Posts
      896
      Country Flag: Iceland

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Burlington, WA
      Posts
      4
      Thanks for the welcome guys and I'm from Wash. State. I'm looking to change my front and rear suspension. Currently have stock leaf springs with poly ( bad ) and QA1 coil overs on front ( very questionable ). I hail from the 4th gen road racing frame of mind and so just want my car to handle very well without losing all comfort for street driving. Definitely don't want to buy parts just to look trick. Lots of studying to do ;)

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      8,745
      Glad you came out of your shell.

      Welcome, now where are the pics?

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      San Jose, CA
      Posts
      4,210
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to posting on the forum. Now you've got to figure out how to post some pictures. We love pictures.

      Tony Huntimer
      RaceHome.com
      @Camaro.Family Camaros
      1967 #QuickChangeCamaro - SpeedTech Suspension LS1/T56
      1967 #CFBee - SpeedTech Suspension SuperCharged LS3/T56
      1969 #TaxReturnCamaro Art Morrison Suspension 496/T56
      1986 #IROCdaily - Stock IROC

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Burlington, WA
      Posts
      4
      Well I hope this works ?? ....

      Last edited by Racehead; 01-18-2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: need to add more pics

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      well damn... welcome to the party!

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Posts
      161
      looks good... you should bring it up here for our spanish banks meet... couple nice fbodies turn up, yours would be a nice addition.
      The Gutless Cutlass, is no more.
      '73 Chevy C10, Low with lots of GO!!!!

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      543
      Quote Originally Posted by Racehead View Post
      Thanks for the welcome guys and I'm from Wash. State. I'm looking to change my front and rear suspension. Currently have stock leaf springs with poly ( bad ) and QA1 coil overs on front ( very questionable ). I hail from the 4th gen road racing frame of mind and so just want my car to handle very well without losing all comfort for street driving. Definitely don't want to buy parts just to look trick. Lots of studying to do ;)
      WELCOME!!!!
      Nice looking car you got there.
      You came to the right place. Also check out www.lateral-g.net
      A lot of the members here are members over there as well.

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Iceland
      Posts
      896
      Country Flag: Iceland

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Greenville, IN
      Posts
      1,072
      LovE them SpliT BumperS! CooL RidE!
      Kevin

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Burlington, WA
      Posts
      4
      Thanks for all the comments, it's appreciated

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Reading PA
      Posts
      617
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice Camaro - welcome!
      Todd
      67 RS/SS Camaro (FOR SALE), 73 Camaro, 15 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
      http://www.fquick.com/qwik1320

    16. #16
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      7
      nice looking camaro

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Snohomish, Washington
      Posts
      2,235
      Country Flag: United States
      woohoo more washington members!
      Matt

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      431
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow, I thought I waited forever to post. You've got me beat!

      Dave

      1972 Nova
      1967 RS/SS Camaro - current project





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com