Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Round Rock Tx.
      Posts
      66

      Michelin Fortitude 4

      I'm glad I don't work at NTB!
      Attached Images Attached Images          

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Yuba City, CA (bout 1/2 hour north of Sacramento)
      Posts
      818
      Wtf??!!!
      J.T.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      36
      No way i´m buying those.......ever

      All under 6.27 litres is a starter.


    4. #4
      dennis68 Guest
      Sign me up. After a decade in tire industry this is about best idea they have come up with yet.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      125
      I hope they end up with some type of sidewall... if only to keep mud and other things from getting in there. I'd be concerned about that throwing off the tire's balance.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Mosjøen, Norway
      Posts
      45
      Country Flag: Norway
      Of course they will have a sidewall, where else would Michelin put their logo? Also, without a sidewall, anyone with a sharp knife or something could cut up those "legs" and ruin the tire. A sidewall will have to be there for practical reasons, like mud and ice that could unbalance it like you say.
      This open tire is only to show the technology and get publicity.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com