Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 87

    Thread: '77 Impala

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      48
      Wellholy:
      wow, I thought I was the only one!
      as far as the solinoid hitting the floor, it is very tight a little work on the floor with a hammer should take care of it. My tranny still has it on. I used an autometer electric speedo and it was very easy to hook up. I got the factory plug for the tranny and only had to run 2 wires.There are people out there who offer tailhousings for the t-56 to run a cable
      drive speedo but for me it was easier to hook up the electric one. Send more of yours Iwould like to see how it was done. One last thing the driveshaft loop that bolts to the floor did not fit once the t-56 was in.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      5
      So what are your plans with the car, race, road race, or street and strip? Were in wisconsin do you live? I live in **** rapids mn. Iam trying to make my impala a sleeper I have the oil,water,volt set up from a 9c1 so it looks stock and I have a radio delete cover I could belive I found and a/c delete so I have heat at night driving around so the wife doesnt get mad about being cold. Andy
      Attached Images Attached Images    




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com