Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 23

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Lehigh Valley Pa
      Posts
      1,269
      Quote Originally Posted by Rallye455 View Post
      check my thread titled Project "Chameleon" May not be many more updates, looks like it all might be for sale.

      Could you atleast fill us in on the serpentine belt system? I know there are more than a few people interested in an Olds system.

      1996 Federal Cadillac hearse
      1988 Eureka Chevy hearse


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Sheboygan,WI
      Posts
      110
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by The Stickman View Post
      Could you atleast fill us in on the serpentine belt system? I know there are more than a few people interested in an Olds system.
      Agreed!...lol
      1971 Olds Cutlass S.. project Super Budget semi-pro-touring?
      Alero Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/615508

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Northern Colorado
      Posts
      51
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by The Stickman View Post
      Could you atleast fill us in on the serpentine belt system? I know there are more than a few people interested in an Olds system.
      Me three!
      Adam Moyer
      '69 Cutlass "S"

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      262
      It was on the motor when I bought it, really not sure what it all came from. I might be able to find out from the guy I bought it from. I do have the brackets to mount the alternator and all is for sale if anyone is interested




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com