Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 22

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      McMurdo Station, Antarctica
      Posts
      211
      Thanks Guys.



      I am most familiar with the rotary table method since I did this allot at the shop that I worked at. However we didn't have a DRO there. The one detail that I left out is that I have several operations on each hole, so I don't think the jig/pining method would work the best.

      I will try the DRO. Thanks for the layout Wicked. I work on CAD all day at work, but it is very helpful to have data from someone else to double check your work.

      Hopefully I can post some finished photos soon.

      And Matt, any photos would be great. [email protected]
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      R.J.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com