Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 22 of 22
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      142
      RJ,

      I'm planning on eventually running the Z06 wheels on my Elky. Are you making your own adapters because no one makes the proper size or just because you can? I don't have the wheels yet, so I have no idea how thick the adapter needs to be, but I am curious.



      Good luck!
      Ryan
      1970 El Camino *Stolen*
      2004 GTO M6


    2. #22
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      McMurdo Station, Antarctica
      Posts
      211
      I'm making them myself because I now had a desk job and I have free access to a machine shop still. It stinks not being able to work in the shop more.

      Basically I am making them for a little less money (excluding time) with higher grade materials. 7075-T651 vs. 6061-T6
      R.J.


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com