Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Garden Grove Calif
      Posts
      138

      Front wheel size change 69 camaro

      I'm finishing up an mini tub and Quadra link on my 69 camaro. I have 315/35x17x10 wheels on the rear. I was running 16 inch wheels all the way around 8 inch rear and 7 up front. Now the 16 inch wheels with 50 series tires up front look pretty bad. I'd like to put 17 wheels inch in front, maybe a 255/35 tire on an 8 inch wide wheel. I looked for 35 series tires to go on a 16 inch wheel. I didnt find anything. I have done up grades to the stock sub frame, guldstrand mod 13 inch Baer's and speed tech A arms and such. Whats going to fit in the front in the way of wheels and back spacing? I'm running american racing torque thrust II. Thanks alot guys.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Corona, CA
      Posts
      1,948
      Country Flag: United States
      17x8 with a 4.75-5" bs. Run a 245/45/17 or a 235/45/17.


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com