Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 85

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Posts
      1,464
      Country Flag: United States
      Can you shoot me a price and wheel fitment for a 69 camaro? I am looking to get 18's front and rear on a stock front end and rear 12 bolt. Biggest size I can go to accomodate the most rubber. I am interested in the Superspoke and the Livewire wheels...

      Mark
      TOOFUN



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Indianapolis,IN
      Posts
      1,605
      PM SENT
      Quote Originally Posted by toofun
      Can you shoot me a price and wheel fitment for a 69 camaro? I am looking to get 18's front and rear on a stock front end and rear 12 bolt. Biggest size I can go to accomodate the most rubber. I am interested in the Superspoke and the Livewire wheels...

      Mark
      TOOFUN




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com