Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 28

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2003
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      3,446
      Country Flag: United States

      Any interest in 17" iForged wheels?

      I'm gauging interest to see how much interest there is in custom 2-piece forged wheels. I realize the current trend is trying to stuff huge blingtastic rollers under your classic car, but for most performance minded guys the 17" wheels are still the standard choice.

      I'm working on a deal for the following:

      iForged Formula Series (Any style)
      17x8 fronts
      17x10 rears
      These are the only widths available.
      Backspacing built to your custom order
      Fully polished or powdercoated silver or black
      Available with or without rivets



      $1850 plus shipping. Add $300 if you want brushed/cleared centers.

      Here is how the "Aero" looked in 17x8 and 17x10 on my Camaro. It had 245 wide front tires and 275 wide rears. No minitubs required.

      http://www.ls1tech.com/69Camaro/Code/Graphics/chp01.jpg
      http://www.ls1tech.com/69Camaro/Code...commerce03.jpg
      http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...viewimg&id=571
      http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...wimg&id=121091
      Co-Founder, LS1TECH.com


      Forged Wheel Dealer, Contact me for a quote!
      www.DV8Motoring.com





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com