Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 41

    Threaded View

    1. #22
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Southern Indiana
      Posts
      4,709
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey dont knock that waxy under coating if the manufacturers went BACK to using it these newer cars wouldnt be rusting in areas the dont need too. The yshould at least make it an option,,,I see cars and trucks that are severely rusted and ones couple years before that are coated and look factory fresh.
      Cool car though, inline tube also sells brake lines, honestly I always preferred doing my own, I am a tech an bought a hydraulic flaring tool and hand bend my own lines as well as customers cars too.

      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

      1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com