Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      4

      1985 Chevette w/ Cadillac V8

      I am excited to have been introduced to the site from Jalopnik and the post on the ecotec turbo Chevette. I am getting into the finer details of the build and really need a hand on suspension and anything else anyone is willing to offer!

      I am using the 4.9l PFI V8 out of a '94 DeVille. I chose this over the newer 4's and V6's available because the engine makes good power(240hp 300lb/ft), is only 50-60lbs heavier than the 4 I took out (360 lbs), and it is relaitively basic from a fuel injection/electronics standpoint.

      I will post a thread of my progress somewhere when I figure out where it goes, until then, here is the new front k-member with the other pieces being mocked up before welding.

      Thanks,
      Dan






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com