Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604
      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      I guess the Chevelle has officially arrived thanks to CHP!

      Thanks Henry for liking my unpolished tin can enough to put in your magazine! Thanks Ro for the great write up and thanks Rob for the awesome pictures!

      Hey Herb. It was a great time shooting the car. I appreciate you sticking it out one extra day to get it done. It was great to get to know you and thanks for your help when the Olds was having trouble. BTW, did you see yourself in PHR under my car? Lol. Take care. Hope to hear from you soon



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by cmraman View Post
      Hey Herb. It was a great time shooting the car. I appreciate you sticking it out one extra day to get it done. It was great to get to know you and thanks for your help when the Olds was having trouble. BTW, did you see yourself in PHR under my car? Lol. Take care. Hope to hear from you soon
      It was my pleasure! I'm glad we were able to make our schedules match up! No problem helping with the Olds and yes I saw my legs sticking out from under your car! lol
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      After banging, bending and scratching my spoiler, I finally got a new one. This one is an improvement over the last in that it's a lot easier to take on and off, it has a center mounted intake for the brake cooling ducts, and it has a splitter. It's still bare aluminum, debating on leaving it that way or painting it. What do you think?





      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com