Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bow Tie 67 View Post
      Herb, its looking great, how big a difference in handling is there after the upgrades? night and day?

      Matt
      Since I never drove it with the stock suspension, I can't say how much of a difference there is. However, I can (or will be able to) compare it with the El Camino's Global West suspension. The one thing I noticed immediately is the Chevelle has a smaller turning radius than the Elky. I've only driven it a couple of times and the turns haven't been very tight so I don't know how it will be yet. I hope it's going to be awesome!

      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com