Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Morehead City, NC
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      In some of the threads I've been reading people have quoted safety sections from various sanctioning bodies, including ECTA, and they all seem to require 5 or 6 point harnesses. I have the Schroth ASM 4 points, but apparently they won't do. So I figure on the driver side, I can get one harness specifically for race situations and a one dedicated seat with holes for the 5th and 6th straps. Of course, before I spend any money, I'll have to get the rule book to make sure I get what's needed. And who knows, if I equip the car properly, maybe 175 won't be out of reach!
      By all means get the book. I think you are already legal for running there. You may have to make some changes for a full out run, but you have to walk first. I'm legal for 135 without a roll bar and only a three point harness.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com