Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      533
      If you get a chance. I would love to see the spindle side of your brake cooling duct. The spoiler is looking great.

      Sam
      Northern UT.
      '68 Camaro "Bodacious"
      '56 210 2dr "Buckshot"


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 1968CamaroSS_Sam
      If you get a chance. I would love to see the spindle side of your brake cooling duct. The spoiler is looking great.
      The spindle side hasn't been done yet - I'm not sure how it'll end up but I'll post some pics when it's done.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com