Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Harriman, Tennessee
      Posts
      1,310
      Country Flag: United States
      Very nice! I had a '66 Chevelle 'vert in high school. Best of the Chevelles if you ask me!

      On your front spoiler, have you thought about a rolled lip at the bottom, maybe 5/8" tall? I think it would finish it off great and strengthen it a bit as well.



      Anyway, just a random thought... hope I didn't offend!

      Shiny Side Up!
      Bill
      "You can never go home again, Oatman...


      But I guess you can shop there."


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ProTouring442
      Very nice! I had a '66 Chevelle 'vert in high school. Best of the Chevelles if you ask me!

      On your front spoiler, have you thought about a rolled lip at the bottom, maybe 5/8" tall? I think it would finish it off great and strengthen it a bit as well.

      Anyway, just a random thought... hope I didn't offend!

      Shiny Side Up!
      Bill

      It might need something on the bottom, but I was thinking more along the lines of an air splitter. No problem, I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com