Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      please bring this one to RTTH ..its my fav year and looks killer..great job on the car..

      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Windham, NH
      Posts
      965
      Country Flag: United States
      I agree. Awesome looking car!

      Phil
      Build site: www.73camarobuild.com
      Business: www.classiccarblasting.com

      Like us on Facebook!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dropit69
      please bring this one to RTTH ..its my fav year and looks killer..great job on the car..
      Thanks dude! My plan is to bring this one to RTTH, however, there are still some things I need to do such as align the front end, bleed the brakes again (maybe one time more after that), get some decent seats ($$), and road test it (a lot). Oh yeah, I also need to get insurance and register it! I'm trying, I really am!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Posts
      494
      your car looks sweet, were building one and cant find any good front or back window trim, do you want to sell yours? thanks telly

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tellyv
      your car looks sweet, were building one and cant find any good front or back window trim, do you want to sell yours? thanks telly
      Are you asking if I wan to sell my car or the window trim?

      The car is always for sale for the right price, the window trim however, isn't because I need it for the car.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Posts
      494
      [quote=Yelcamino]Are you asking if I wan to sell my car or the window trim?

      window trim, I thought I read that you were'nt putting your trim back on, thought maybe you were flush fitting your glass. thanks anyway.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com