Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States

      '66 PT Chevelle

      Today was a good day, I was finally able to back the Chevelle out of the garage under its own power! I washed it for the first time since I got a year ago this month. I hope you enjoy the pics...





      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      oshawa ontario
      Posts
      1,607
      Country Flag: Canada
      NICE...........!!!!!!!

      600 plus HP???.......even nicer!!
      Nascar 69 Chevelle project, 1999 Hutch Pagan Nascar chassis, 69 Chevelle body,700hp, Penske's, slicks, roadrace track day https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...le-Cup-project
      89 Iroc 406 Fitech 5 spd
      01 chevy 2500HD 4x4 8.1 Allison
      31 Scarab 2 x 454

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Indianapolis,IN
      Posts
      1,605
      Looks great, Wheel and tires look great. Nice choice.
      Tim

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2002
      Location
      Wichita Falls TX
      Posts
      369
      Country Flag: United States
      SWEET car, love the look, stance, and new power plant..

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      ohhhhh looks sweet Herb my fav year ..this gonna be at RTTH4?..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks guys! I'd like to have it at RTTH4 but I don't know if it'll be road trip ready by then. There's always a chance.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    7. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Brisbane QLD Australia
      Posts
      149
      very very nice...well done

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean
      Posts
      161
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks sweet. I love those wheels. Did you have to roll the rear wheelwell lip? Were you planning to reinstall the moulding?

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      florida
      Posts
      181
      car looks really nice.the wheels and stance is just right

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Tracy, CA.
      Posts
      1,347
      Oh man, that is nice!

      Steve Martin
      67 Camaro RS
      66 Chevelle


    11. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Again, thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind words!

      As for the trim, it's all coming off. The only reason the rear trim is off is because I removed it when I rolled the lips.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    12. #12
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      1,402
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino
      Again, thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind words!

      As for the trim, it's all coming off. The only reason the rear trim is off is because I removed it when I rolled the lips.
      love the car looks great

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Huntington Beach, CA
      Posts
      624
      I like your 66! Still has enough old school classic and just the right amount of PT!
      Rick
      -----------------------------
      " Better to Be Lucky than Good "

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Vail, Arizona
      Posts
      660
      Country Flag: United States
      That is sweet! I love my 66 but it isn't as nice as yours! :(

      I really like those wheels on there and the stance looks dead on.


    15. #15
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Midwest City, Ok
      Posts
      306
      What a beautiful car, it is perfect.

    16. #16
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      looks sick!
      Colin Russ

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Chesaning, MI
      Posts
      152
      Thank God I don't have a webcam or you guys would've seen my "OH" face. OH OH OHHHHHH man that's nice!!!

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by The Rook
      Thank God I don't have a webcam or you guys would've seen my "OH" face. OH OH OHHHHHH man that's nice!!!
      heh, heh, that's funny! Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it!

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Snohomish, Washington
      Posts
      2,235
      Country Flag: United States
      do you have any rear shots? so i can see what the tires look like?? badass ride man
      Matt

    20. #20
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by muthstryker
      do you have any rear shots? so i can see what the tires look like?? badass ride man
      getting jealous or something??
      Colin Russ

    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com