Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Charlotte
      Posts
      1,295
      Sorry to thread jack.. but you've been to Maxton, and look like an expert...

      I want to do the Hot Rod Magazine Maxton Mile competition in the spring and I've got a few questions...

      1) I bought a Snell SA2005 helmet - that should get me thru tech, right?

      2) My C6 Vette is mostly stock - intake/exhaust/Z06 brakes and wheels - This should put me in the 135 mile class?



      3) Anything else safety needed to run this event?

      Also - dumb question, but where do you stay? Its a few hrs from Charlotte and will probably crash at at Hotel for the night.
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com