Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tig Man View Post
      Looking good Herb! Did you get a saw yet? I was wondering if you got it setup yet? Hope things are well and hope to see you and Carol this summer.

      Mark
      Hi Mark,



      No saw yet. That will be something I pick up after we're done moving. Right now I need my money to keep the Chevelle moving along!

      Before we move I'd like to make a run down to your shop with the Chevelle so you can adjust the spindle ducts to clear the sway bar. I'll call you about when I get closer to that point.

      Herb





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com