Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lake Tillery NC
      Posts
      841
      Country Flag: United States
      I talked to Mike at the Goodguys show, he said yall had a good time. Wish I would have come down, maybe next year when you and Mike come back!! I only live about 30 minutes from Maxton!!

      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tucks69 View Post
      I talked to Mike at the Goodguys show, he said yall had a good time. Wish I would have come down, maybe next year when you and Mike come back!! I only live about 30 minutes from Maxton!!
      We're going back in April. Maybe we'll see you there!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com