Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Results 161 to 180 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    1. #161
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      746
      Country Flag: United States
      I love this car! Very well done A+ work.
      Frank M
      1970 lemans sport
      2005 srt-10 ram
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SER1gBLn2N0

    2. #162
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477

    3. #163
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      fort myers florida
      Posts
      200
      Car look's great Herd, all it need's is some bug spat and cone rash to be perfect.

    4. #164
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks guys! If you look closely at the first picture, there's already bug guts on the front spoiler, grille and hood!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    5. #165
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Check this out - the Chevelle got some ink!

      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    6. #166
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      fort myers florida
      Posts
      200
      Congrat's Herb the car look's great. Man i wish we could make it to RTTH to see it in person and get a ride. Maybe next year.

    7. #167
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wayne70 View Post
      Congrat's Herb the car look's great. Man i wish we could make it to RTTH to see it in person and get a ride. Maybe next year.
      Thanks Wayne! Can't make it this year? That sucks. Maybe next year.

      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube



    8. #168
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Another nice surprise... when I got home from work today my new Ron Davis radiator was waiting for me. I love these things, the workmanship is so nice, it's like art or jewelry for the car!







      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    9. #169
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      I got another update for you. I ordered an oil cooler from Performance Rod & Custom and it arrived today. It's a lot bigger than it looks in their web catalog but it is a seriously nice piece...










      I think I'm going to mount it behind the driver side headlights. There seems to be plenty of room and it looks like it will be able to get cooler air; and most importantly, it will be protected.

      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    10. #170
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      wow sweet updates Herb..that oil cooler is aweome looking..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    11. #171
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dropit69 View Post
      wow sweet updates Herb..that oil cooler is aweome looking..
      Thanks! The oil cooler is very nice; better than I expected.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    12. #172
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      ohio
      Posts
      1,135
      Country Flag: United States
      yeah congrats on the write up in popular hot rodding i seen that car and i recognized it right off the bat
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

    13. #173
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by craigs73 View Post
      yeah congrats on the write up in popular hot rodding i seen that car and i recognized it right off the bat
      Thanks!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    14. #174
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      I finally got the new Ron Davis radiator installed. It's a dual-pass cross-flow with a pair of Spal 13" fans...



      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    15. #175
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Posts
      11
      Cool setup with the radiator. Did you just drill holes and bolt it directly to the radiator support? I'm staring at a similar setup for my car right now. And trying to figure out how this is a "stock replacement" radiator.
      Ken
      68 Camaro Convertible project under construction.
      88 Volvo Turbo, 12 second grocery getter and road racer.

    16. #176
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Thehoodstock,GA
      Posts
      793
      Country Flag: United States
      Congrats on the ink. From what I see you certainly deserve it.

      Beautiful radiator!
      Ron Davis radiators are not cheap (as you know). But, I feel like I got my money's worth.

      Wish I could say that about all my purchases. :^(
      MarkK

    17. #177
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank Mark! I'm a big fan of Ron Davis' radiators. They work as good as they look!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    18. #178
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Mike and me at Maxton...

      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    19. #179
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      308
      we need more pics from maxton
      Alex McCarty
      1955 Chevrolet 210 "JOE BEN", 425hp 355 smallblock, saginaw 4 speed
      1966 Chevelle: Talldeck 427 bigblock, turbo 400, 12 bolt

    20. #180
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lake Tillery NC
      Posts
      841
      Country Flag: United States
      I talked to Mike at the Goodguys show, he said yall had a good time. Wish I would have come down, maybe next year when you and Mike come back!! I only live about 30 minutes from Maxton!!
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

    Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com