Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 1 of 1

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Posts
      1

      LT-1 in 69 chevelle

      I have a 69 chevelle with the body off the frame. I also just bought a 94 cadillac fleetwood with the LT-1 motor. can anyone tell me what I need from the caddy to make this work? My concerns are the wiring harness, and the fuel system. I'd like to use the caddy's harness to save money as it's in good shape. How do I incorporate the chevelle harness into the LT-1 harness? What does the ECM need to work? As for the fuel, can I somehow use the tank from the caddy, as I will fab up brackets to hold the tank in, providing it fits. any info or a web sight to help would be much appreciated!!! If this works out well, I also have a 67 camaro i,d like to do this swap with.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com