Results 1 to 14 of 14
Thread: 68 Camaro
Hybrid View
-
01-26-2005 #1
New to Pro-Touring
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Location
- Mont Belvieu Tx.
- Posts
- 13
tx
I live about 30 min. east of Houston in Mont Belvieu.
-
01-26-2005 #2Really nice!!
I like the Candy Red
01-26-2005 #3Ryan,
Your car looks great! :icon996: what size are the tires and wheels?J.T.
01-26-2005 #4Love the car, and the paint!! Looks killer!!
I think we have a few similarites, 1st gen pro-touring Camaro, looks like yours is a Candy Apple red with black stripes. And were both named Ryan!!
Hilarious, love your car though, it's awesome! Is it a candy colour? Or a base clear?1969 CAMARO RS
2002 LS1-T56 Dyno results: 452 rwhp, 425 rwtq
Project pics of my '69
Lateral-G Feature Page
Camaro Performers Magazine Feature
01-26-2005 #5nice color choice and welcome to the site!
Andrew





Reply With Quote



