Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Threaded View

    1. #28
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Bay Area
      Posts
      72
      Ever feel like once you get everything buttoned up something is gonna come bace to bite you in the ass. Well, it finally got me. Well, I fixed the problem with the heater core clearance because my $200 valve covers leaked! At first I thought the gaskets were not sealed, then maybe the breathers were no good. Two different sets of breathers, three sets of valve cover gaskets and I found it was the decorative finned piece bolted to the top of the valve cover.





      It was starting to pour out and I finally got pissed and exchanged the covers. I picked up these instead, what do you guys think?





      On a happy note now the hearter core is nowhere near the valve covers....





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com