Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Threaded View

    1. #18
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Bay Area
      Posts
      72
      Well, got some more done on the car. I bent the heater core upper outlet to clear the valve cover. I know that it was not necessarily the smartest thing, but I figured if I screwed it up I gotta pull it anyway so I'll try it.





      I then finished up the new fuel lines and hooked up the heater core hoses.




      I took time to dynamat the floor and trans tunnel and then button up the interior. By the way the red stuff is not rust. It is the original red glue from the old sound deadening. The floor was quite nice, nothing but a few small spots of surface rust from the last time the hearter core blew before I bought the car 20 years ago.








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com