Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Threaded View

    1. #17
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Bay Area
      Posts
      72
      Well, I did not get a ton done over the last few days, but I definately have become an expert in taking out and replacing the Z bar. Damn that job sucks. Anyway I thought I might as well put in the headers and they look great.










      They fit great and went in well, until I checked the passenger floor board



      The collector is actually touching the floor board. Then I decided to move on and deal with that later and put on the valve covers. I soon realized that tall valve covers and stock small block heater cores do not mix.





      I swear sometimes it feels like 2 steps forwards and 3 backwards.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com