Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Threaded View

    1. #17
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Bay Area
      Posts
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by Jims78elky
      Welcome to the site!

      Great project you and your father are doing together
      that new engine will sure bring a grin on your face soon!

      For that center console..you could cut a nice piece of
      aluminum for it..paint it black,you could also add a nice
      shift indicator "plate" if you wish on top the plate if you like.

      Or you could do a nice leather boot..
      Or you could find a console out of a 2002 or later Camaro

      Many directions you can go with that new set up!

      Keep up the great work!


      -Jim
      Thanks Jim. Yeah I hope it lives up to my expectations. I like your idea about the aluminum plate. Maybe I'll see what I can fab up.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com